Become a Pilot
JCFS offers flight training for the following certificates and ratings:
Regardless of what flight school you choose to obtain your Private Pilot certificate. You should expect to spend somewhere between $10,000-$15,000 from start to finish. Jimmy's students have completed their licenses in as little as 30 days. This cost includes; Aircraft Rental, Instruction: Ground and Flight, Written, Third-Class Medical, Headset, Logbook, Charts, and Books.
- Be at least 17 years of age
- Be able to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Obtain at least a current third-class medical certificate
- Receive a minimum of 40 hours of flight time including training and solo flight
- Pass a knowledge test as well as the practical test
Other Ratings and Training:
Pinch Hitter course for your co-pilot loved one.
1hr Flight Instruction
(Aircraft rental NOT included)